To mitigate the financial challenges experienced by persons who were Retrenched, Terminated or experienced Reduced Income as a result of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the Ministry of Social Development and Family Services (MSDFS) in collaboration with the Ministry of Labour and Small Enterprise Development (MOLSED), have put in place varied measures to support affected persons who are citizens or permanent residents of Trinidad and Tobago.
Instructions for saving forms:
- Click the "Click Here" button below.
- Fill out the form to completion.
- After the form is completed, at the top right side of the page, select the print icon.
- Click the drop down at the right of " Destination".
- Select "save as pdf" and save the form on your desktop.
- Email the completed form to the designated email address.
For Self-Employed Individuals
For additional information and enquiries, please call the following hotline number: 800 -1MSD (800 -1673).