The services provided include:
• Facilitating the traditional job referral activities to our walk- in clients.
• Assisting clients with online registration.
• Providing personalised employment/career counselling.
• Recruiting and Selecting T&T Citizens to work on agricultural holdings in Canada.
• Posting of vacancies on our website, social media feeds and bulletin boards.
• Supporting services for displaced persons through our “Adversity to Opportunity” Programme. Services are inclusive of referrals for employment, counselling, retraining, up-skilling and entrepreneurial opportunities.
• Conducting World of Work workshop/seminars to secondary, tertiary and technical and vocational institutions, focusing on topics relevant to career guidance, cover letter and résumé writing, interview preparation and mock interview sessions.
• Partnering with governmental and non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in outreach activities.
- Picture ID
- Electronic Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Two (2) recent recommendations
- A prepared/updated résumé
- All academic/skills training certificates.
- Mondays to Thursdays- 8 am to 4.15 pm
- Fridays- 8 am to 4.00 pm
Duke Place, Level 1
50-54 Street, Port-of-Spain
- San Fernando
40-42 St. James Street
Tel: 662-1350 Tel/Fax: 652-3181/285-5133
Siparia Administrative Complex
Cor. Allies Street & SS Erin Road
- Point Fortin 69 Southern Main Road
- La Brea
Southern Main Road, Vessigny Village.
- Sangre Grande
Corner John & Lange Streets
TAM Building, Lot #2, Glen Road
OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT UNIT:
Level 1, Duke Place
50-54 Duke Street
Tel: 299-0300 / 625-1504
To access the full Frequently Asked Questions on the National Employment Service (NES), please click the following: